Are you interested in moving your html site over to WordPress? We can help!
Keep in mind that this just asks the basic questions about your old html site. You will also need to fill out the New Website Design Questionnaire once you fill out this one.
Before you fill out the form below, please read through our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the gray box below. You will be asked within the questionnaire about whether or not you agree.
- Payments are accepted via Paypal ONLY to Info@DPK-VirtualAssistant.com or Dawn@DPK-GraphicDesign.com
- You will be sent an invoice from DPK Virtual Assistant Services / DPK Graphic Design
- You do NOT need to have a Paypal account in order to make a payment. There is an option on the invoice to pay via credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before we begin on your project
- The remaining balance will be invoiced upon completion of the job
- Additional charges will be discussed and agreed upon before the final invoice is sent
- Additional charges (for graphics) will be applied if any pictures or illustrations are needed through stock sites such as iStock or Dreamstime. (We will not purchase any images until we have client approval)
- Original image files will not be emailed until the full balance has been paid
- Additional charges (for site builds) will be applied if the client needs additional work that is outside of the original quote or package specifications.
- Client has 10 days to make their final payment or a $100 late fee will be applied for every week that the client is late after that time
Typically, my client wait time is 3-4 weeks (less on smaller graphic projects – more on larger projects such as site builds). We work with an average of 20 clients at a time and though we are able to work on several client projects at once – we do keep clients in order of first come – first serve. If you are in a hurry and need something done within a week, we offer a special “Rush” pricing – you can read more about that below.
Note from Dawn: “I am a stay at home mom of 4 little ones, so unfortunately things do come up and delays do happen – sickness or other uncontrollable events. I will be very clear with communication if, by chance, anything does come up that causes your project to be delayed. And even if there was a delay, it would never be more than a few days to a week at most.”
If you are in a rush and need a project completed right away, we offer special “rush rates” where we can promise that your project would be moved to the front of the line and done within a 3 day time frame. You would be charged an additional 50% on the total. So if the project is normally $100, with the rush fee, the project would total $150.
- You will be required to fill out a detailed design questionnaire which will help us identify your needs
- The initial estimated time frame will be extended if it is difficult to contact you during the design process. We suggest that you provide both your Twitter Name and Skype Name so that we have other means of contacting you.
- We provide an estimated price breakdown once we receive your completed questionnaire. Prices are subject to change.
- We provide 3-4 design concepts for you to choose from
- We DO Provide (high resolution) image files including .jpeg image files (white background) and .png image files (transparent background)
- We can also provide Vector files (.eps / .svg) for an additional $25 fee.
- We DO NOT provide editable image files such as .psd or .ai. (if you need edits or changes to your graphics in the future, we would be happy to help you for a minimal fee). We would be happy to provide you with each separate element of your graphic (s) in separate image files. For instance if your logo has both wording & graphics, we can create separate image files for each to be used as you wish.
- We do NOT do digital illustration, so we cannot create custom illustrations / cartoons from scratch. Click Here to read more about our Logo Design Process.
Our prices include 1 major revision on the design of your choice. Each additional revision ranges between $15 and $25 depending on the complexity. If you sign off on an image once we send you the finalized graphic image files and you see something that needs to be changed or fixed – you will be charged for a revision (this even includes typos that may have been a mistake on our part). Be sure to proof read before giving the go to finalize the design.
We use email as our main means of communication. We like to use the email correspondence as reference when we are able to begin working on a project. This helps us to keep things in order and to keep track of project details and answers to the many questions that we usually have for clients. But you don’t have to worry, We are known to respond right away (usually that day or at least within 24 hours).
For first time clients who absolutely need to speak with me about a project – they will need to schedule that with me via email. My talk time is limited (due to also being a mom). I am available Monday through Friday between the times of 12:00pm and 3:00pm EST. A one hour consult is $65, this also includes training sessions.
Note from Dawn:“You are welcome to add me to your Skype contacts. My Skype username is Dawn.Papandrea.Khan. Please do not “call” me via Skype, but you are welcome to “IM” me anytime. Please do not overuse this privilege though. I have had clients Skype me all day long asking questions. If you need to ask questions, I would prefer them to come through email and even then try to limit the # of emails”.
You will still be required to fill out our design questionnaires even if we discuss the details of the project by phone.
Website Protection and Security
While DPK Graphic Design attempts to bring you the highest quality service possible, we are unable to guarantee the integrity of any data stored or transmitted VIA the internet or through our systems. DPK Graphic Design is not liable for any claims of damage or loss caused by the loss of data, password compromises, or the hacking of your website. You are solely responsible for keeping your site up to date and backed up. (Note: Your hosting provider should keep daily backups of your site files, but may not backup the database). We do offer maintenance packages where we do all that we can to keep your site secure and protected, but even then we cannot make any guarantees. WordPress is often vulnerable to hackers and that is something that is entirely out of our control.
If the WordPress site we design for you DOES get hacked into, we would be happy to help you get it resolved by contacting your hosting provider and pinpointing the exact problem and getting it restored again – but keep in mind that there are charges for this service. Our hourly rate is $65 per hour. Sometimes it can be a quick and easy fix but sometimes the hackers can cause major damage by installing bad scripting code in hundreds of files that would need to be manually removed. Either way, we are not responsible, but definitely happy to do all that we can to get you back up and running again.
Please Contact Us for more information on pricing, to submit a project request, or if you have questions regarding these Terms and Conditions.
OK, so now for the fun part…. QUESTIONS… This is a huge help for us to better understand what you envision and the direction we should go in. This cuts down on time going back and forth asking questions.