Most of our clients are really good at answering our basic design questionnaire and explaining a little bit about what they want. This is really helpful.
This header and logo design project was for a good friend of ours on Twitter. They had emailed us the following info concerning what they wanted for their design.
- Include girl image
- Font – they attached 4 specific font options that she wanted used.
- Transparent Background – No Borders
- Colors – deep blue, vibrant red or deep purple, black
- Embellishments welcome – butterflies, flowers, other technology-related things
So,we came up with this first header design idea which we thought incorporated all of the above elements.
Our client thought this was nice, but not exactly what they had envisioned. This is totally fine, we are always happy to work with our clients to come up with a design that they will love. So, we went back to the drawing board with a few more suggestions from our client.
- Less Geometric for the background
- Loves Swirls & Swooshes
- Loves the flower accents – keep those, but maybe use a bright green
- Remove the red color all together – stick with blue, purple, and black
OK, so this is what we came up with next:
We heard back from our client once again and she wanted to get rid of the diamond shape all together and instead add actual swooshes. She sent over a few image examples.
So then, we came up with the final design idea:
Our client loved this one! So, you see, it really takes working one on one with a client to come up with the perfect design. We may not always get it the first try, but one revision is included in our pricing and $10 for each additional revision.
Working with a smaller graphic design company has lots of benefits. You have more flexibility in making changes because you are working one on one with our designer.
Be sure to Contact Us today for a quote on a custom header or logo design! We have a special going on right now for a logo AND header design for $100.