Facebook has undeniably become one of the most prominent means of social media and networking for businesses. If you do not have a Facebook fanpage for your business – then you are definitely not taking advantage of a great way to build your community and network with potential clients.
Why your business needs a Facebook Fanpage:
- Build your email list
- Announce special offers, promotions, and events
- Share important news & updates
- Get feedback from your clients and prospects
- Share photos & videos
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Improve search engine optimization
As many of you who are active on Facebook have already seen, many of the large companies have custom landing pages which have different calls to action for people to “like” their pages. Some have special offers, discounts, or just a simple invitation to join their community.
Essential elements of a Facebook landing page:
- Custom graphics to match your brand
- Call to Action
- Contact info and/or link to your main website
But you can also include extras, such as:
- Optin Box
- Info about your products or services
I have created several custom Facebook welcome pages in the past, but since the change over to iFrames, things have gotten more complicated to setup and install. But we can help!
Check out our fanpage welcome page. This is what a person would see who is not yet a follower. There is a clear call to action for people to connect by clicking the “Like” button. We also have info about what we offer as well as an opportunity for followers to be entered to win a gift certificate towards graphic design work.
As you can see, the branding and colors match my website design. This is important so that people will recognize you. Yes, that is what branding is all about, but that is another blog post… LOL
I have also included my photo in the profile picture which I think adds a personal touch which is great for small businesses. I feel that people feel more comfortable seeing who they are doing business with. It adds an element of trust.
Once people click on like, you should have a different page that people are taken to.
Here is my “liked” facebook welcome page:
I have included a thankyou for “liking” my page as well as an optin for people to sign up for my newsletter and be entered to win my quarterly drawing for a gift certificate for graphic design work. I also include a list if things that my business specialized in and a “click here” option for more info which takes you to my website.
Are you interested in a A Custom Facebook Landing Page Design?
- Custom page design for those who have NOT “Liked” your page yet which can include a call to action graphic or a video
- Custom page design for those who “Like” your page which can be a more complex design to include graphics, video, optin, background, etc.
- Fanpage Tab Setup & Design Install
- Set up your page so that it opens to your new landing page instead of the default wall page
Each project will be different according to what would be included in the designs and how much graphic work will be needed. Prices range between $150 & $300 depending on the complexity. Please fill out the questionnaire below so that we can give you an appropriate quote.